It took me a while but I'm finally visiting Hawaii this September! My good friend Lois of We Are Sole Sisters has encouraged the girls to write down our personal goals for this month, so here are mine:
1) Explore as many islands as possible! I hate being a tourist, but I do want to see all four main islands.
2) Find the places that my Dad visited over 30 years ago.
3) Take up a Lomi Lomi massage course. I've had the privilege of getting a similar treatment recently at Two Seasons, Coron and it was hands down the most sensual massage I've ever had.
4) Learn how to cook a few Hawaiian dishes.
5) Two of my nieces, Amihan & Sofia grew up and still live in Hawaii, and I would love to just bond with them and experience the island as a local.
Have you been to Hawaii? Do share your travel tips around the islands <3